|Project Name||Canberra Residences|
|Developer||MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd|
|No. Of Units||320 Residential Units|
|Tenure||99 years from 8 September 2010|
|Expected TOP||11th Nov 2015|
Pre-cast reinforced concrete plies and/or other approved foundations.
Cast in-situ reinforced concrete structure and/or pre-cast reinforced concrete structure and/or steel structure framed system.
Cast in-situ reinforced concrete flat slab and/or structural beam slab systems
a) External:- reinforced concrete and/or precast concrete panel and /or common clay brick walls.
b) Internal:- reinforced concrete and/or precast concrete panel and/or drywall partition system and /or common clay brick walls.
a) Pitched Roof:- Metal roofing on structural steel framing and/or reinforced concrete slab with appropriate insulation and waterproofing system.
b) Flat Root-Reinforced concrete roof and/or structural steel roofing systems with appropriate insulation and waterproofing system.
i) Living Dining, Bedrooms and Study: Skim coat with emulsion paint and/or bulkhead (where applicable).
ii) Hallway to Bedroom/Entry to living. Kitchen, Bathrooms. WC and Yard (where applicable): Plaster ceiling board with emulsion paint.
iii) Planter, Balcony, Private Enclosed Space (PES) and Household Shelter: Skim coat with emulsion paint.
iv) Kitchen, Dry Kitchen and all Bathrooms: Plasterboard ceiling with emulsion paint finish.
b) Common Areas
i) Basement Lift lobby to 5th Storey Lift Lobby: Plaster telling board with emulsion paint
ii) Gymnasium and Function Room (where applicable): Plaster ceiling board with emulsion paint.
iii) Male and Female Changing Rooms Plaster ceiling board with emulsion paint.
iv) Basement Car Park, Ramp and Staircases: Skim coat with emulsion paint.
• Living. Dining, Hallway, Bedrooms, Study, Household Shelter and Yard: Cement & sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion paint (up to false ceiling and on exposed surfaces only).
• Roof Terrace, Balcony and Private Enclosed Space (PES): Cement & sand plaster with emulsion paint.
• Master Bathroom and other Bathrooms: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles (up to false ceiling and at exposed areas only).
• Kitchen. Dry Kitchen (where applicable) and WC: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles and/or cement & sand plaster with emulsion paint finish (up to false ceiling and at exposed areas only).
– No tiles behind and below kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, mirrors and above false ceiling.
– Wall surface above the false ceiling level will be left in its original bare conditions.
ii) Common Areas:
– Internal Wall
• Basement Lobby and 1st Storey Lift Lobby: Granite and/or marble and/or homogenous tiles and/or ceramic and/or cement sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion paint finish (up to false ceiling and on exposed areas only).
• 2nd to 5th Storey Lift Lobbies: Cement & sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion paint (up to false ceiling and on exposed area only).
• Common Corridors, Staircases, and Basement Car Park: Cement & sand plaster and/or skim coat with emulsion paint. External Wall
• All External Walls including Root Terrace, Balcony and Private Enclosed Space (PES): Cement & sand plaster with emulsion paint and/or spray texture coating
• Living, Dining, Hallway to Bedroom and Dry Kitchen: Homogenous and/or ceramic tiles with timber skirting.
• Bedroom, Study and Internal Unit Staircase: Timber flooring with timber skirting.
• Master Bath, other Bathrooms and Kitchen: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles to exposed areas only.
• Household Shelter, WC and Yard: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles with tile skirting.
• Balcony, Private Enclosed Space (PES), Roof Terrace: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles and/or turfing
• A/C Ledges: Cement & sand screed
ii) Common Areas:
– Internal Floor
• Basement Lift Lobby and 1st Storey Lift Lobby: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles and/or natural stone with skirting.
• 2nd to 5th Storey Lift Lobbies and Common Corridors, Function Room, Male & Female Changing Rooms: Homogeneous and/or ceramic tiles.
• Staircases Cement & sand screed finish with nosing tiles: External Floor
• Pool Deck Areas: Homogeneous files and/or glass tiles and /or mosaic and/or slates paver and/or pebble wash and/or natural stone and/or composite floor deck and/or stamped concrete to Architect’s design.
• Swimming Pool, Children and Spa Pools Homogenous and/or ceramic tiles and /or porcelain mosaic tiles to Architect’s design.
– Powder coated aluminum framed windows with clear and/or tinted glass and/or frosted glass where appropriate and to Architect’s design.
-a) i) Approved lire-rated timber door to apartment’s Main Entrance.
ii) Hollow core timber door to Bedrooms, Study, Master Bathroom and other Bathrooms.
iii) Timber sliding door with viewing panel to Kitchen.
iv) Slide and swing door to WC
v) Approved metal door to Household Shelter.
vi) Powder coated aluminum framed sliding and/or swing door with clear and/or tinted glass to Balcony, Private Enclosed Space (PES) and Roof Terrace.
vii) Metal gate to Private Enclosed Space (PES) (where applicable).
b) i) All aluminium frames shall be powder coated (colour subject to Architect’s selection).
ii) All glazing shall be approximately 6mm thick of clear, tinted or frosted glass (colour subject to Architect’s selection).
iii) Selected quality locksets and ironmongery at designated doors.
10. SANITARY FITTINGS
a) Master Bath:-
• 1 long bath• complete with bath mixer set
• 1 sunken shower with screen complete with shower mixer set
• 1 pedestal wale’ closet
• 1 vanity top complete with 1 wash basin and 1 basin mixer
• 1 mirrored cabinet
• 1 toilet paper holder
• 1 towel rail
• 1 hook
b) Bathroom 1, 2 & 3:-
• 1 shower with screen complete with shower mixer set
• 1 pedestal water closet
• 1 vanity top complete with 1 wash basin and 1 basin mixer
• 1 mirror
• 1 toilet paper holder
• 1 towel rail
• 1 hook
c) WC (where applicable):-
• 1 bib tap with shower head
• 1 water closet
• 1 wash basin with tap
• 1 toilet paper holder
d) Yard or Kitchen (where applicable):-
• 1 washing machine bib tap
e) Private Enclosed Space (PES), Sky Garden and Roof Terrace (where applicable):-
• 1 cold water bib tap
11. ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
• Wiring for lighting and power shall be concealed conduit except for spaces within DB’s closet and area above false ceiling. which shall be exposed conduit/trunking
• See Electrical Schedule for details
12. CABLE TV AND TELEPHONE POINTS
• TV/Telephone points shall be provided In accordance with the Electrical Schedule_
13. LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM
• Lightning Protection System shall be provided in accordance with Singapore Standard CP33:1996.
a) Internal Walls: Emulsion paint
b) External Walls: Exterior emulsion painting and/or texture paint coating
Waterproofing shall be provided to floors of all Bathrooms, Kitchen. Yard, WC. Private Enclosed Space (PES), Balcony. Roof Terrace. Swimming Pool and other Pools, Changing Rooms, Handicap Toilets, Swimming Pool Pump Room, Planters, Landscape Water Features, Landscape Deck and Reinforced Concrete Flat Roof, Basement; where applicable.
16. DRIVEWAY AND CAR PARK
a) Surface Driveway: Stone pavers and/or granite and/or pre-mix and/or concrete floor to external driveway at designated areas
b) Basement Car Park and ramp to Basement Car Park: Reinforced concrete slab with floor hardener.
17. VERTICAL TRANSPORTATION
Card access to lift landing floors of those units with private Foyer only.
18. RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
a) Swimming Pool (approx. 1,000m2 and SOm in length) with poolside Boardwalk
b) Spa Pools – Cavern Spa, Jacuzzi and Water Lounge
c) Children’s Wading Pool
d) Water Features – Fountain Plaza, Waterfall Plaza, Bio-Ponds and Reflective Pools
e) Poolside Dining Pavilions
f) BBQ Patio
g) Multi-Function Room
h) Outdoor Lounge
i) Function Lawn
k) Male and Female Changing Rooms
l) Children’s Play Area – Water Playground and Water jets
m) Outdoor Fitness Stations
n) Recreational Tennis Court
o) Jogging Trail (approx.0.5km)
p) Themed Gardens and Trails – Willowing Walk, Bamboo Walk, Tree Fern Trail, Garcinia Trail, Hopes Trait, Sky Walk, Rainforest Trail. Basement Green Sanctuary, etc
19. OTHER FACILITIES
Management Office and Guard House
20. ADDITIONAL ITEMS
a) Kitchen Cabinets and Appliances:
-Solid surface countertops complete with high and low level kitchen cabinets and stainless steel sink with kitchen tap, cooker hob, hood and built-in oven,
– Built-in wardrobes to all Bedrooms (except Study).
-Split-unit wail mounted air-conditioning system to be provided for Living. Dining, Bedrooms and Study.
d) Water Heater:
– Hot water supply shall be provided to Master Bath and Bathroom 1. 2 & 3.
e) Gas Supply:
– City Gas is supplied to the hob In Kitchen only (except Dry Kitchen)
f) Security System:
-i) Card access to Pedestrian Side Gate at 1st Storey
ii) Audio Intercom System to apartment units.
iii) Car Park Barrier System at Main Entrance near Guard House.
vi) Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV) general surveillance to Basement Lift Lobbies and designated common areas
g) Balcony and Roof Terrace:
-Metal railing and/or fixed glass panel balustrade to Architect’s design.
1. Air-conditioning System
To ensure good working condition of the air-conditioning system, the system has to be maintained and cleaned by the Purchaser on a regular basis. This includes the cleaning of fitters, clearing the condensate pipes and charging of gas.
2. Cable Television and/or Internet Access
The Purchaser is liable to pay annual fee, subscription fee and such other fees to the StarHub Cable Vision Ltd (SCV) and/or Internet service providers OSP) or any other relevant party or any other relevant authorities The Vendor is not responsible to make arrangements with any of the said parties for the service connection (or their respective subscription channels and/or internet access.
Where warranties are given by the manufacturers and/or contractors and/or suppliers of any of the equipment and/or appliances installed by the Vendor at the Unit, such warranties shall be handed over to the Purchaser at the time when possession of the Unit is del/vend to the Purchaser.
4. Wardrobes, Kitchen Cabinets, Fan Coil Units, Gas Pipes and Heaters, Electrical Points. Door Swing Positions and Plater Ceiling Boards
The layout/location of wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, fan coil units, gas pipes and heaters, electrical points, electrical accessories, door swing positions, plaster ceiling boards and facade/balcony/roof terrace/private enclosed space Colour scheme are subject to Architect’s sole discretion and final design
Porcelain tiles ore one-polished before laying and cure had been taken for their installation. However, porcelain tiles cannot re-polished after installation, hence some level differences can be felt at the joints.
Timber is a natural material containing groin/vein and tonal differences. Thus it is not possible to achieve total consistency of colour and grain in its selection and installation Timber joint contraction/expansion movement due to varying air moisture content is also a natural phenomenon.
7. Materials, Fittings, Equipment, Finishes, Installations and Appliances
The brand, colour and model of all materials, fittings equipment, finishes, installations and appliances supplied shall be provided subject to Architect’s selection, market availability and the sole discretion of the Vendor
8. Mechanical Ventilation System
The mechanical ventilation system for the entrance foyer” and any other areas within the unit’s exhaust system is to be maintained by the Purchaser on a regular basis.
9. False Ceiling
The space provision allows for the optimal function and installation of M&E services. Access panels one allocated for ease of maintenance access to concealed M&E equipment for regular cleaning purpose.
10. Recreational Facilities
All recreational facilities ore subject to change/opprovul by the relevant authorities and/or technical requirement/ compliance, and to Architect’s sole discretion and final design.
* except Type A(p), A, B1(p), B1, B2(p), B2, BS1(p), BS1, BS1a(p), BS1a, 8S2(p), 8S2, 853(p), 8S3, C1(p), C1, Cl(b1), Cl(b2), Cla(p), C1a, Cla(b1), C2(p), C2, C2a(p), C2a
** only for Type CS1(p), CS1(b2), D(p), D(b1), E(p), E, E(b1), PH1O(b2), PH11(b1), PH12, PH12(b1)
KOHLER sanitary wares
• Kohler wash basin & water closet to all Master Bath, Bathroom 1, 2 & 3.
• Kohler long bath to all master bath except for Type A(p), A, B1(p), B1, B2(p), B2, BS1(p), BS1, BS1a(p), BS1a, BS2(p), BS2, B53(p), BS3, C1(p), Cl, C1(b1), C1(b2), Cla(p), Cla, C1a(b1), C2(p), C2, C2a(p), C2a.
• Kohler stainless steel sink to all Kitchen.
BRAVAT sanitary fittings
• Bravat fittings to all Master Bath, Bathroom 1, 2 & 3.
BOSCH kitchen appliances
• Bosch cooker hood and gas cooker hob to all Kitchen except for Studio Kitchen of Type E(p), E, E(b1), PH12, PH12(b1)
• Bosch induction cooker hob to Studio Kitchen of Type E(p), E, E(b1), PH12, PH12(b1)
• Bosch oven to all unit types
Developer: MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd (RGB• 201004196D) • Developer’s Licence No: C0696 on 7 October 2010 • Building Plan No: A1365-10003-2010-8P01 dated 07 Jan 2011 Tenure of Land: 99 years from 8 September 2010 • MukinVLot No: Lot 3209X of Mukim 19, Singapore • Expected Date of Vacant Possession: 10 Nov 2015 • Expected Date of Legal Completion: 10 Nov 2018
Whilst every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this website and in constructing the models and showflats, the Developer and the Marketing Agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Visual representations, models, showflat displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references are intended to portray only artist’s impressions of the development and cannot be regarded as representations of the fact.
All information, specifications, renderings, visual representations and plans are correct at the time of publication and are subject to changes as may be required by us and/or the competent authorities and shall not form part of any offer or contract nor constitute any warranty by us and shall not be regarded as statements or representation of fact. All facts are subject to amendments as directed and/or approved by the building authorities. All areas are approximate measurements only and subject to final survey. The Sale and Purchase Agreement shall form the entire agreement between us as the Developer and the Purchaser and shall supercede all statements, representations or promises made prior to the signing of the Sales & Purchase Agreement and shall in no way be modified by any statements, representations or promises made by us or the Marketing Agents.